What’s built with more than 340,000 LEGO bricks, measures 17 feet long and was inspired by “The LEGO Batman Movie”? It’s the life-size LEGO Batmobile from Chevrolet and it will be on display at LEGOLAND California Resort from June 13 – July 6!
The special appearance of The LEGO Batmobile is in honor of the release of “The LEGO Batman Movie” from Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment which debuted on Blu-ray on June 13.
The LEGO Batmobile from Chevy:
- Weighs 1,695.5 pounds
- Each tire is just over 100 pounds
- Is 6.92 high, 17 feet long and 9.25 feet wide
- The interior frame is made from more than 86 feet of square tube aluminum and weighs 282.5 pounds
- Is built using 344,187 LEGO bricks
- Uses 17 LEGO colors
- Took 222 hours to design and 1,833 hours to build
- Was designed and assembled in the LEGO Model Shop in Enfield, Connecticut by LEGO Master Builders
On Father’s Day, the first 4,000 park guests will receive miniature LEGO Batmobiles to build at home!